Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 19, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: JUICE BREAK



Today, four more of my drawings have been released as digis in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.



This is my card with JUICE BREAK



I used alcohol markers to colour, as well as a white gel pen.



To create my card I used the following



white cs card base
digital background
digital sentiment, coloured
stitched ribbon



This image is available in both jpeg and png format, and a hand coloured version.
Juice breakPhantasi 5 (coloured) 




luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the colours and design
    Thank you for your entry at QKR Stampede this week, Pirjo Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring, Jen! It's so great to see you playing along in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card in lovely colours and a lovely design too. Looks great. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Jen, I love that image and your bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation Jen and another amazing digi! Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge this week:) Hugs! Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be and congrats for getting your drawings released as digis.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful, so vibrant. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very hectic the past couple of months…

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!